Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My blogging Experience

Hellow bloggers !

It's the end of the semester, As we all know, the experience in this first semester course was quite pleasant, rewarding and complete, having to express ourselves, our ideas, thoughts or stories through a blog is an excenlente way to improve student writing, grammar , Vocabulary and several factors of writing, I think writing blog's is a good way to evaluate them, in my case I think I have improved my grammar and writing (I think so), increase my vocabulary by the need to occupy the exact verbs for Every situation, I can say that I feel an improvement in my skills related to English ...

What would you add? ... a couple of post more, and send corrections of each to improve over time seeing your own mistakes, the topics in this course I personally liked, you could write enough of each topic , Although it would allow students to choose half of the posts together, thus choosing topics that are of interest to students or that students choose the topics of their post, so that all students could read interesting things that may have a Partner in mind. There are several possibilities but the course itself, with post's writing is quite effective.

And that's all bloggers! I say goodbye, I hope to see them out there in the faculty ... see you! Take care of yourself

4 comments:

  1. I think that I improved my vocabulary and writing too !!
    See you!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to know my mistakes on my posts too, that would help me to get better with my grammar :D good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send corrections of each to improve it! I was thinking same:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to send you as many corrections as I personally could. I did my best!

    ReplyDelete

My blogging Experience

Hellow bloggers ! It's the end of the semester,  As we all know, the experience in this first semester course was quite pleasant, rewa...