Tuesday, June 6, 2017

a career related website

Hellow bloggers ! in the post today I will talk about for the most important website for to search everything, but everything you need... (www.google.com) this search engine will do all job, is used for all types search, all type information. Is very important in my career because looking for everything I'm asked to look for on this.


I visit this site daily and I like it because it is quite complete, I can look for translations of texts, information to complement my classes, solve doubts, etc. By creating an account you can access the services that Google grants, such as youtube to search for videos, about math, music to study, documentaries and I can give I like videos and read and comment about them, use Gmail to contact teachers and students By mail, use google documents to do online work with other classmates, google drive to upload important documents and download them when you need them, well actually Google serves for everything ... what do you think? I read the comments !!


                          Resultado de imagen para google  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blogging Experience

Hellow bloggers ! It's the end of the semester,  As we all know, the experience in this first semester course was quite pleasant, rewa...