Tuesday, May 23, 2017

my favorite photograph!


hi bloggers <3 in my new post of today I will show you a one photograph I like too much and is very very funny.... from my, this picture was taken in curacavi, downhill race in the year 2013 in the metropolitan region, that day I'm going to race when spend two years the bicyclist ride the sport called downhill, this picture is a very funny and pain.

the photograph called Matias Donoso, amateur photography take this photograph at the end of the track, yees, I`m the guy in the ground, tangled whit my bike, whit a fractured wrist jajaja. My brother that was with me had to take me to hospital to cure.

I like this photograph because it reminds me of how dangerous this practice and how much i have to take care  of when I do this sport, I look at photography with pain, pride and happiness...

I wanted to share it with everyone...






3 comments:

My blogging Experience

Hellow bloggers ! It's the end of the semester,  As we all know, the experience in this first semester course was quite pleasant, rewa...