Tuesday, June 20, 2017

earthquake!!!

hellow bloggers!!!

in the post of today I will talk about of the earthquakes... do you like the earthquakes? this phenomenon is a movement of tectonic plates of the planet, which are moved by the convectional currents very within the planet, releasing an incredible energy in the movement of these. Many countries are affected by these earthquakes, some countries are more prepared to deal with the telluric movements, for example, Italy is an ancient country, with constructions that are several hundred years old, earthquakes in this place affect twice as much in a Country like Chile, that has constructions prepared for the movements of the earth ...

I lived the earthquake on February 27, 2010, I was 12 years old and I was playing on my playstation 2 console when the earthquake started, I thought it was a minimal earthquake at the beginning so I did not take care of it until the light was cut .. I was not afraid, what I did at that moment was to go down to the first floor of the house and stay in the door frame (my mother had told me that place was safe as I remember) until I finished, I was alone And 30 minutes later my mother arrived ... people were desperate and uneasy and did not understand why ... Where I live is a very old town founded in 1583 so that for that earthquake fell many houses and buildings including the church...




5 comments:

  1. I can't think that you were playing, was so late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are in Buin? , This year I was 14 year old! jajaja I`m so old! :C jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow caquitow i hope this experience did'nt affect to you so much, and now you're vey good men bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are really shocking, and I was 12yo too!

    ReplyDelete

My blogging Experience

Hellow bloggers ! It's the end of the semester,  As we all know, the experience in this first semester course was quite pleasant, rewa...