Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My history

Hi blogers<3
It is my second post and now i will tell from my life...

My name is Claudio Moscoso I`m 19 years old, i living in buin, Santiago de chile where same i was born and live with my mother, her name is Roxana Flores. Have a one brother his name is Alejandro Moscoso and 3 nephew... and one dog called fifo. My life is relaxed, i am student of forerstry in university from chile and dedicate great fraction of my time in this.

 I like going out to party`s, practice downhill in mountainbike and motorcycles when have the oportunity, love eat and sleep much. Also i like talk about from universe, politics and very very themes from everything...

This is brief description from my life... the wait for another oportunity, god bye!

9 comments:

  1. The sports that you practics are so dangerous, I recommend you use protection in your head, legs and arms for more security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice "El Caquitoo" i like doing downhill too! i dont know if someone told you that in 26'Hill there is an air jump! Check it out!
    Cya bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caquito i like the sport your practic and share pleasure of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Claudio!i am also from chile!, and i like your style live , me too.
    we need hang out with
    see you later Elcaquito

    ReplyDelete
  5. good sport and that is a great picture

    ReplyDelete

My blogging Experience

Hellow bloggers ! It's the end of the semester,  As we all know, the experience in this first semester course was quite pleasant, rewa...